Friday, June 15, 2007

My Intoxicated Thoughts

December 5, 2006 - Tuesday
My Intoxicated Thoughts Current mood: numb Category:
Blogging

Wish upon a shooting star, wish for something deep, wish for something real.
Reach out in vain with my hand, but I know just like fulfillment, the star cannot be grasped.
In despite of my reality I extend my fingers, closing my eyes, I pretend to have control of my destiny.
Yet I feel nothing. I am immersed with the feelings of emptiness I possess. My life is so surreal, vacant at times, the void temporarily filled.
However, no regrets now, moving forward against the grain, yet going with the flow, I learn something new about myself each day.
Growing stronger, harsher, softer, wiser. Unashamed by my abrasiveness, my presumptuous nature.
I know only I can assume control, only I can slow the rollercoaster ride. Entertaining this chaos is becoming second nature to me.
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe deep. Perhaps tomorrow will set me free from that which plagues me.
Until then, I will sip my wine and dream.
*ciao
-c

No comments: